1910 Birmingham 9K Rose Gold Antique Wedding Band - Larger Size
This Rose Gold , Antique Wedding Band is fully hallmarked for 9K Gold, Birmingham, from 1910 - 1911. This ring has some light scratches, not inconsistent with it's 105 year old age and one small nick on a corner. This ring is comfortable to wear. The band is 3.75 mm wide and is marked with the following:
- KBSP - the makers mark
- a "9", ".375", for 9K gold,
- the city mark for Birmingham England,
- lower case L, the date code for 1910-1910.
For reference, things that happened in 1910:
- The Boy Scouts of America was founded
- Britain's King Edward VII dies
- Washington State has it's first election allowing women the right to vote
- Traffic lights are patented
For your enjoyment, all purchases ship gift wrapped. We offer layaway with no fees and no interest. Interested in a particular item, but need some time to pay, email us and we'll set up a payment plan for you.
Ring Size: US 7.25, British O 1/2, French 56. The ring can be resized.
Weight: 1.2 grams or 1.8 dwt