Antique Victorian 1891 Birmingham Etched Rose Gold Wedding Band
This antique Wedding Band from Victorian times, features etched 12K Rose Gold. This ring was made in 1891 and is about 123 years old. For reference, things that happened in 1891:
- The 1st buffalo purchase for Golden Gate Park.
- Congress created the US Court of Appeals and the National Forest Service was organized.
- The Wrigley company was founded in Chicago
- The motion picture camera was patented by Thomas Edison.
The band is marked with the following:
- Slightly illegible, looks like a K and V or W. This would be the makers mark.
- a "12", ".5", for 12K gold,
- an anchor, which is a city mark for Birmingham England,
- and lower case, stylized "r", the date code for 1891. The date codes are available on the Birmingham Assay Website.
This is a loevley, rose gold band, that is unmistakable antique.
For your enjoyment, all purchases ship gift wrapped. We offer layaway with no fees and no interest. Interested in a particular item, but need some time to pay, email us and we'll set up a payment plan for you.
Ring Size: US 5.5, British L, French 51. We do not recommend resizing this ring.
Weight: 2.2 grams or 1.5 dwt